Ignatian Colleagues Gathering
November 14-17, 2023
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel
New Principals Orientation
November 14, 2023
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel
Welcome to JSN’s 2023 Principals ICG and New Principals Orientation landing page.
We’re excited to welcome leaders from our member schools throughout Canada and the United States to Raleigh for our annual meeting. The theme of this year’s ICG is Adapting to the Future of Education with Flexibility and Purpose: Reimagining the Roles of Ignatian Teachers and Leaders in Jesuit Schools.
The future is changing in front of us. Where will our schools be in one year? The evolution of Artificial Intelligence has the potential to transform education, influencing the role of educators in ways big and small. Our charge as leaders is to craft communities that accompany students in their learning journey. How do we best do this in a constantly changing landscape? Rooted in the mission and history of Jesuit education, Principals will take the time to reflect and imagine together how they can be prepared for and lead what comes next.
We look forward to seeing you in Raleigh!
JSN only charges participants for the costs we incur – we do not operate Ignatian Colleague Gatherings at a profit. The approximate Event Registration fee for this ICG is $950. Hotel accommodations are not included in the Event Registration fee and will be billed directly to the participant by the hotel.
There is no charge for the New Principals Orientation; however, participants should add an additional day to their hotel reservation.
Please visit the Event Registration and Hotel Reservation tabs to complete your registration for both events.
- Neil Cronin, Principal, Cristo Rey Research Triangle High School, Durham, NC
- Kris Cupillari, Principal, Scranton Preparatory School, Scranton, PA
- Maria Domenech, Principal, Colegio San Ignacio de Loyola, San Juan, PR
- Brian Marana, Principal, Loyola Blakefield, Towson, MD
- Khalid Maxie, Principal, Jesuit High School, Portland, OR
- Kevin Poelker, Principal, De Smet Jesuit High School, St. Louis, MO
- Mary Ann Vogel, Principal of Academy, The Welsh Academy, St. Ignatius High School, Cleveland, OH
- Barry Neuburger, Associate PASE, UCS Province, St. Louis, MO
- Iliana Brown, Director of Operations, Jesuit Schools Network, Washington, D.C.
- Kristin Ross Cully, Director of Inquiry & New Ventures, Jesuit Schools Network, Washington, D.C.
If you have questions or suggestions as we prepare for our Principals ICG, please contact:
Kristin Ross Cully | email@example.com
Director of Inquiry & New Ventures
Jesuit Schools Network
Agendas & Materials
Note for new principals: Please also know that there will be programming specifically offered for new principals during the day on Tuesday, November 14, so please plan to arrive on Monday, November 13. More information will be provided with the registration materials several months prior to the event.
JSN Leadership Conversation Group
Asynchronous and ongoing conversations and resource access are available within the newly created Educate Magis Leadership Group. To join this group:
- Ensure that you have an account established at Educate Magis.
- Once you are logged in, you can request membership within the JSN Leadership Conversation Group. You will receive an email once your membership is confirmed.
Event Registration Deadline: October 13, 2023
The approximate Event Registration fee for this ICG is $950. JSN only charges participants for the costs we incur (facilitation of meetings, group meals, materials, technology, school visits, etc.). Hotel accommodations are not included in the Event Registration fee and will be billed directly to the participant by the hotel.
Once you’ve completed the Event Registration form, visit the Hotel Reservation tab to book your hotel room.
The JSN will invoice your school for the Event Registration fee after the ICG.
Hotel Reservation Deadline: October 13, 2023
Our meetings will take place from Tuesday, November 14 to Friday, November 17, 2023 at the Sheraton Raleigh Hotel. Those attending the New Presidents Orientation should add an additional day to their hotel reservation.
Participants are responsible for booking their rooms at the JSN Group Rate of $129/night (plus state and local taxes).
The JSN group rate is available for up to three days before and after the ICG for early arrivals and late departures.
Be sure to use the link provided below to book your hotel room at the JSN Group Rate. Do NOT book your room through any other third-party site.
Please contact Iliana Brown with any questions about guest rooms and pricing.