Ignatian Colleagues Gathering
Leadership: Presidents and Principals
COVID-19 Protocols and Guidelines:
JSN Vaccination Protocol for In-Person Events: In consideration of the common good, only those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 may attend JSN events and meetings. Given the many places from which our constituents come, we believe this is a faithful response to Jesus’ command to “love our neighbor as ourselves.”
Health Guidelines: The JSN will continue to follow CDC, local area and location-specific guidelines when hosting any event. Specific parameters regarding health and safety will be provided immediately prior to the event as well as on the JSN web site.
Leadership Ignatian Colleagues Gathering 2021
October 19 – 22, 2021
Welcome to our Leadership ICG 2021 landing page. This page acts as a central resource, evolving to include more content as needed.
Please see the ‘Themes and Logistics’ tab on the ICG landing page for general information.
Registration for this event is now closed.
Your approximated registration fee will cover all related costs the gathering itself (including all facets of facilitating the multi-day program, meeting spaces, materials, technology, the local school visit, etc.), group meals, and your guest room, should you require one. Please be assured that every effort will be made to keep costs as reasonable as possible while providing for a thoroughly professional event for those who attend.
Your registration pricing options are as follows:
- Single Occupancy – $1,600-$1,700 (participants who DO require a guest room at the hotel)
- Commuter – $900-$950 (participants who DO NOT require a guest room at the hotel)
Please contact Iliana Brown with any questions about hotel rooms and pricing. Note: invoicing is done after the event to account for actual participant costs.
- Jim DeAngelo, Principal, Saint Peters Prep, Jersey City
- Jeff Johnson, SJ, President, Strake Jesuit College Prep, Houston
- Brianna Latko, Principal, Saint Ignatius College Prep, Chicago
- Annette Mallay, Head of Administration, Saint Bonaventure’s College, Saint John’s
- John Moran, Principal, Cheverus HS, Portland
- Jeb Myers, President, Cristo Rey Jesuit HS, Minneapolis
- Eddie Reese, SJ, President, Saint Ignatius College Prep, San Francisco
- Bob Ryan, Principal, Brophy College Prep, Phoenix
- Iliana Brown, Operations Officer, JSN Conference Office
- Kristin Cully, Director of Research Development & New Ventures, JSN Conference Office
- Tom Noonan, Director of Ignatian Mission Formation, JSN Conference Office
- Bob Reiser, SJ, Executive Director, JSN Conference Office
If you have questions or suggestions as we prepare for our Leadership ICG, please contact:
Tom Noonan | firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Ignatian Mission Formation
Jesuit Schools Network
- The Universal Apostolic Preferences
- Participant List
- Strake Jesuit College Preparatory Welcome Document
JSN Leadership Conversation Group
Asynchronous and ongoing conversations and resource access are available within the newly created Educate Magis Leadership Group. To join this group:
- Ensure that you have an account established at Educate Magis.
- Once you are logged in, you can request membership within the JSN Leadership Conversation Group. You will receive an email once your membership is confirmed.