Ignatian Colleagues Gathering
Principal Ignatian Colleagues Gathering 2022
November 8-11, 2022
Welcome to our Principal ICG 2022 landing page. This page acts as a central resource, evolving to include more content as needed.
Please see the ‘Themes and Logistics’ tab on the ICG landing page for general information.
Registration for this event is not yet open.
Your approximated registration fee will cover all related costs the gathering itself (including all facets of facilitating the multi-day program, meeting spaces, materials, technology, the local school visit, etc.), group meals, and your guest room, should you require one. Please be assured that every effort will be made to keep costs as reasonable as possible while providing for a thoroughly professional event for those who attend.
Your registration pricing options are as follows:
- Single Occupancy – $1,600-$1,700 (participants who DO require a guest room at the hotel)
- Commuter – $900-$950 (participants who DO NOT require a guest room at the hotel)
Please contact Iliana Brown with any questions about hotel rooms and pricing. Note: invoicing is done after the event to account for actual participant costs.
- Tim Dee, Principal, Fairfield College Preparatory School, Fairfield
- Ian Gibbons, SJ, Principal, St. Louis University High School, St. Louis
- Kendra Krause, Director of Loyola Academy, Brophy College Preparatory School, Phoenix
- Michelle Nevin Levine, Principal, St. Ignatius College Preparatory, San Francisco
- Bob Lewin, Principal, St. Paul’s High School, Winnipeg
- Adam Lewis, Principal, Boston College High School, Boston
- Sean Lynch, Principal, Walsh Jesuit High School, Cuyahoga Falls
- Katie Olson, Principal, Christ the King Jesuit College Preparatory School, Chicago
- Len Altilia, PASE, Canada Province
- Iliana Brown, Operations Officer, JSN Conference Office
- Kristin Cully, Director of Research Development & New Ventures, JSN Conference Office
- Tom Noonan, Director of Ignatian Mission Formation, JSN Conference Office
If you have questions or suggestions as we prepare for our Principal ICG, please contact:
Tom Noonan | email@example.com
Director of Ignatian Mission Formation
Jesuit Schools Network
JSN Leadership Conversation Group
Asynchronous and ongoing conversations and resource access are available within the newly created Educate Magis Leadership Group. To join this group:
- Ensure that you have an account established at Educate Magis.
- Once you are logged in, you can request membership within the JSN Leadership Conversation Group. You will receive an email once your membership is confirmed.