Explore the global dimensions of our network via Hemispheres, our JSN Partners, #JSNglobal social media, and links to Global Citizenship materials.
Director of Global Partnerships and Initiatives
If you have questions, comments, suggestions, or something you’d like to share with us related to Global Perspectives, please contact me.
The Secretariat Taskforce on Global Citizenship offers an Ignatian definition of Global Citizenship, together with some guiding questions and a framework for integrating the UAPs and the JESEDU-Rio2017 Action Statement with the global dimensions in our Jesuit schools.
- An Ignatian Perspective – the definition and an overview of this work
- An Ignatian Context (Ignatian Historical and Contemporary Context) – the beautiful infographic showing how we have arrived at this point
- A Way of Proceeding: A Whole School Approach – the link between the UAPS, Rio and Global Citizenship as well as the guiding questions for different audiences within the school community
- Activities and Plans – some practical resources and materials teachers can use in the classroom with a view to gathering more from the community
- About the Taskforce – which links to each of the Task Force profiles on Educate Magis
JSN Global Twitter Feed
Schools throughout the JSN are sharing stories of their efforts in global citizenship via #JSNGlobal. Here are the stories currently out on Twitter using this hashtag:
Educate Magis News Feed
Educate Magis, one of our partners, collects and share stories across the global Jesuit network. Below are stories that are currently being shared worldwide:
Our Hemispheres newsletter is the global voice of our JSN schools and global partners. The newsletter is published once a month during the academic year.
For more information and to quickly and safely subscribe, please visit our Communications page.
Contact Catharine Steffens
JSN Conference Staff – Director of Global Partnerships and Initiatives