Learn about the many mission-related programs and support opportunities the JSN provides, in particular with regard to engaging in the Spiritual Exercises.
JSN Cohort Connections support the efforts of professional cohort groups within JSN schools by connecting them with one another. This initiative acknowledges the rich experiences and valued expertise within our Network schools and facilitates the sharing of gifts as well as the engagement of challenges. JSN facilitates these connections by sponsoring Conversation Groups in collaboration with Educate Magis and by hosting Virtual Coffee Shops.
Asynchronous and ongoing conversations and resource access available through these groups.
- Academic Assistant Principals
- Administrative Assistants & Related Support Staff
- Admissions Staff
- Advancement Staff
- Alumni Relations Staff
- Athletic Directors
- Campus Ministry & Ignatian Service Staff
- Communications Staff
- Cristo Rey Corporate Work Study Staff
- Deans of Students
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Staff
- Finance/Business Administrators
- Global Mindedness
- Human Resources Staff
- Learning Specialist Staff
- Mission Formation Administrators/Directors
- Nativity Graduate Support Staff
- Technology, Library & Media Staff
- Student Activities Staff
Educate Magis Conversation Groups
To join a group:
- Ensure that you have an account established at Educate Magis.
- Once you are logged in, you can request membership within any of the following groups. You will receive an email once your membership is confirmed.
Virtual Coffee Shops
JSN’s Virtual Coffee Shops are informal videoconference sessions that provide a platform for the exchange of ideas and questions. Visit the VCS landing page for scheduled upcoming opportunities.