Learn about the many mission-related programs and support opportunities the JSN provides, in particular with regard to engaging in the Spiritual Exercises.
In order to foster ongoing connections among cohort groups and through various other conferencewide events, we have created “Conversation Groups” through Educate Magis. To join one of these groups, create an EM account and then request membership. A group administrator will approve your request. In addition to enhancing conversation and relationship building, these online groups also contain a variety of resources. Once in a group, please feel free to add your own resources or start a discussion thread.
Educate Magis Conversation Groups
To join a group:
- Ensure that you have an account established at Educate Magis.
- Once you are logged in, you can request membership within any of the following groups. You will receive an email once your membership is confirmed.
Cohort Connections Groups
Asynchronous and ongoing conversations and resource access available through these groups.
- Academic Assistant Principals
- Administrative Assistants & Related Support Staff
- Admissions Staff
- Advancement Staff
- Alumni Relations Staff
- Athletic Directors
- Campus Ministry & Ignatian Service Staff
- Communications Staff
- Cristo Rey Corporate Work Study Staff
- Deans of Students
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Staff
- Finance/Business Administrators
- Global Mindedness
- Human Resources Staff
- Learning Specialist Staff
- Mission Formation Administrators/Directors
- Nativity Graduate Support Staff
- Technology, Library & Media Staff
- Student Activities Staff
Ignatian Colleagues Gatherings Groups
To facilitate a meaningful experiences at our various gatherings and beyond, we have created the following ICG conversation groups.
- Academics ICG Conversation Group
- Co-Curricular & Student Life ICG Conversation Group
- Leadership (Presidents & Principals) ICG Conversation Group
- Mission & Ministry ICG Conversation Group
- Principals ICG Conversation Group
- School Support & Operations ICG Conversation Group
Virtual Coffee Shops
Please join us for Cohort Connections Virtual Coffee Shops. See the Virtual Events Landing Page linked below for scheduled upcoming opportunities.