Social Studies Teaching Position for 2019-20 School Year
Saint Ignatius College Prep is a highly successful Jesuit Catholic high school located near downtown Chicago. Founded in 1869, Saint Ignatius is a coed high school of approximately 1400 students, 100 faculty members, and 150 employees.
The successful candidate will have a strong commitment to Catholic education and willingness to work with a talented and motivated student population and faculty colleagues. The successful Saint Ignatius teacher is dedicated to developing the whole student in academics, religious growth, and commitment to others.
- Minimum of BA degree in subject area; MA preferred
- Valid state teaching credentials
- Teaching experience preferred
- Practicing Catholic preferred
- Background suitable for teaching all social studies courses, including Advanced Placement
- Understanding of educational theory and practice
- Ability to use technology inside and outside the classroom
- St. Ignatius is 1:1 iPad
- Commitment to working with a diverse student body
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to collaboration
CLICK HERE to apply through Saint Ignatius College Prep.
Application Deadline: Open until filled