Development Executive Assistant
Regis seeks a qualified and experienced candidate to serve as the Development Executive Assistant.
- Reporting to the Director of Development, provide administrative support to him and all members of the Development Office, including producing and mailing correspondence, providing donor and event summary reports in advance of meetings and events, and other duties as necessary.
- Primary receptionist in Development Office. Answer phone calls, receive and sorts mail, take accurate, clear messages. Make and field calls to/from constituents and enters accurate notes.
- Work closely with Database Manager in assisting with data entry, gift processing, event registration, production of acknowledgement letters, and other tasks as needed.
- Work closely with Alumni Director and other staff in planning and executing a robust calendar of events including alumni reunions, parent events, donor recognition events, outside speakers, etc. Manages registration for all events. Attends most events in person to help with logistics, including evening and weekend events.
- Maintain office inventory and assist with managing departmental expense budgets.
- Experience with The Raiser’s Edge database and/or willingness to pursue opportunities for training
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer service, and patience
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability in project management, ability to juggle multiple tasks, exercise sound judgment and prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail
- Respect for privacy and confidentiality
- Skilled with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Appreciation for serving on a team focused on achieving goals that advance the Regis High School mission
Interested applicants should submit resume and compelling letter of interest by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Materials should be received no later than January 23, 2019. Qualified applicants will be contacted regarding next steps once all required documents have been submitted.
February 2019 or a mutually agreeable date.
Compensation Commensurate with experience. Benefits package is comprehensive and competitive.