Ignatian Colleagues Gathering
Global Perspectives Leaders
March 12-15, 2024
Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter (Covington, KY)
Welcome to JSN’s 2023 Global Perspectives Leaders ICG landing page.
Integrating Global Perspectives as Mission: Reimagining the Roles of Ignatian Educators and Leaders in Jesuit Schools.
As Ignatian educators and leaders, we see the interconnectedness of our global world on a daily basis. We strive to actively cultivate the formation of students who will leave our schools with the skills and desires to be leaders and change-makers in taking action to better our world, both globally and locally.
Participants in this ICG will examine the integration of the crucial areas of curriculum, communications/technology, co-curricular programming, DEI efforts, ecological justice, reconciliation-service-and-justice, interculturality, and staff formation. They will take the time to reflect on their work, learn from their peers and reimagine their roles that are crucial to animating the mission of our schools, ultimately fostering deeper connections between those in globally minded leadership roles in JSN schools.
Registration for this event is now open! Visit the Event Registration and Hotel Reservation tabs to complete your registration.
The registration fee for the 2023 Global Perspectives Leaders ICG is $950, which covers all related costs of the gathering (including all facets of facilitating the multi-day program, group meals, companionship, meeting spaces, materials, technology, the local school visit, etc.). Hotel accommodations are made separately and will be billed directly to the participant by the hotel.
Please visit the Event Registration and Hotel Reservation tabs for more information.
- Therese Bower, English Teacher; Global Education Coordinator, St. Xavier High School
- Stacy, Dainard, Chair, Guidance and Counselling; Global Issues Teacher, St. Paul’s High School
- Maria Paz Erker, Assistant Director for Global Education, St. Louis University High School
- Ariel Laguilles, Global Education Coordinator; Spanish Teacher, Gonzaga College High School
- Jen LaMaster, Associate Provincial Assistant for Pre-Secondary and Secondary Education, Midwest Province
- Rocio Juarez, Manager of Service and Volunteer Program, Cristo Rey Jesuit High School
- Deena Sellers, Director of Equity and Inclusion, Brophy College Preparatory
- Michael Serrania, Principal, Sacred Heart Nativity Schools
- Catharine Steffens, Director of Global Partnerships & Initiatives, JSN Conference Office
- Iliana Brown, Director of Operations, JSN Conference Office
If you have questions or suggestions as we prepare for our Global Perspectives ICG, please contact:
Catharine Steffens | firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Global Partnerships & Initiatives
Jesuit Schools Network
Event Registration Deadline: February 15, 2024
The approximate Event Registration fee for this ICG is $950. JSN only charges participants for the costs we incur (facilitation of meetings, group meals, materials, technology, school visits, etc.). Hotel accommodations are not included in the Event Registration fee and will be billed directly to the participant by the hotel.
Once you’ve completed the Event Registration form, visit the Hotel Reservation tab to book your hotel room.
The JSN will invoice your school for the Event Registration fee after the ICG.
Hotel Reservation Deadline: February 15, 2024
Our meetings will take place from Tuesday, March 12 to Friday, March 15, 2024 at the Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter.
Participants are responsible for booking their rooms at the JSN Group Rate of $169/night (plus state and local taxes).
For early arrivals and departures, the JSN group rate is available for up to three days before and after the ICG, based on availability.
Be sure to use the link provided below to book your hotel room at the JSN Group Rate.
Do NOT book your room through any other third-party site.
Please contact Iliana Brown with any questions about guest rooms and pricing.