Explore the global dimensions of our network via Hemispheres, our JSN Partners, #JSNglobal social media, and links to Global Citizenship materials.
Jogja2020 Alumni Video Description
Thank you for your willingness to participate in the Alumni Voices initiative in support of the International Colloquium – Jogja2020. You have been recommended to do so by someone who is attending this event!
Here is the complete set of instructions for helping with this…
Hundreds of Jesuit educators will gather in Yogyakarta, Indonesia from June 29-July4 to discuss and discern a vision for Jesuit education moving forward. The title of the event is Educating For Depth & Reconciliation. Part of our time together will be spent listening to the voices of young alumni from Jesuit schools.
The Testimonial Video
We would like you to create a three-minute video that answers the question How can our Jesuit schools be more effective in the 21st century?
It can be as simple as a selfie video, if you wish. Please make sure to account for the following as you create it:
- Background noise should be kept to a minimum.
- Please make sure you appear clearly within the video, with sufficient lighting on you and not too much back-lighting.
- Introduce yourself and share the Jesuit school(s) you attended and your year of graduation.
- Provide a thoughtful response to the question.
- The deadline for video submission is March 1, 2020.
Sending the Video
You can submit your completed video in one of the following ways:
- Upload it to a cloud storage of video platform of your choice (YouTube, Vimeo.etc) and then email the link to Tim Sassen at the JSN – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email Tim Sassen and request a link to the JSN’s SharePoint cloud storage system.
Email Tim Sassen with your questions. The JSN wants to support your efforts in whatever way we can!