Principals’ Cohort Gathering 2019
Welcome to our Principals’ Cohort Gathering 2019 landing page. This page acts as a central resource, evolving to include more content as needed.
The Planning Committee is:
• Joe Petriello, Fordham Preparatory School, Chair
• Peter Kernion, Jesuit New Orleans, Host City Chair
• Thomas Beckley, Chicago Jesuit Academy
• Brandi Odom Lucas, Verbum Dei High School
• Wyatt Jones, Loyola High School Detroit
• Michael Wood, Jesuit High School Sacramento
• Iliana Brown, Operations Officer JSN Conference Office
• Julia Andretta, Communications Coordinator JSN Conference Office
If you have questions or suggestions as we prepare for our 2019 Cohort Gathering, please contact:
Tom Noonan | firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Ignatian Mission Formation
Jesuit Schools Network
Kristin Cully | email@example.com
Director of Research Development and New Ventures
Jesuit Schools Network
STEP ONE: Register for the Event
The first step to registering is to complete the three-page form below. An email confirmation will be mailed to you once you submit this form. If you will require a guest room, please be sure to also complete STEP TWO in the next tab in order to reserve your room.
Single occupancy – $1,650 (participants who DO require a guest room at the hotel)
Commuter – $900 (participants who DO NOT require a guest room at the hotel)
Please note: The costs listed above are approximations. Your school will be invoiced after the event.
STEP TWO: Secure Your Hotel Room.
The second step to registering is to make a reservation if you will require a guest room at the hotel. Please be sure to first complete STEP ONE in the previous tab to ensure that you are registered.
Please read the following information carefully so as to fully understand the purpose and logistics of this important second step.
Do not book your hotel room through any other third-party site. Doing so will cause your registration to be processed outside of our group block of rooms, and you will be charged directly for third-party hotel registrations.
Things to know as you reserve your hotel room:
- The JSN has secured a block of rooms at the Loews New Orleans hotel for the cohort gathering. You will need to reserve your room using the reservation link below.
- Your registration fee covers your hotel cost; you will be requested to provide a credit card to hold your room, but your card will not be charged. Only incidentals will be charged upon checkout.
- Your school will be invoiced after the cohort gathering.
- The cohort gathering dates are from November 12 to November 15. The JSN group rate is available for up to three days before or after the cohort gathering dates for early arrivals and late departures, based on hotel availability.
- The deadline to reserve your room is October 22.
- If you have any questions, please contact Iliana Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.