Librarians’ & Media Specialists’ Cohort Gathering 2018
Welcome to our Librarians’ & Media Specialists’ Cohort Gathering 2018 landing page. This page acts as a central resource, evolving to include more content as needed. Please be sure to check the “Communications & Materials” tab for further information.
As of November 9, we have determined a final pricing structure for registrants:
- Single Occupancy – $1,200
- Double Occupancy – $ 900
- Commuter – $ 600
- Single Occupancy (Nativity school) – $ 950
- Single Occupancy (Cristo Rey school) – $1,050
Registration for this cohort gathering will begin in mid November, 2017.
The Planning Committee
- Bruce Raymond – Regis Jesuit High School (Chair)
- Gregory Lum – Jesuit High School, Portland
- Diane Sands – Creighton Preparatory School
- Jamie Scatenato – Regis Jesuit High School
If you have questions or suggestions as we prepare for our 2018 Cohort Gathering, please contact:
Tim Sassen | email@example.com
Director of Global Partnerships and Communications
Jesuit Schools Network
STEP ONE: Register for the Event
The first step to registering is to complete the form below. An email confirmation will be mailed to you once you submit this form. Please be sure to then complete STEP TWO so as to secure your hotel room.
STEP TWO: Secure Your Hotel Room
Please read the following information carefully so as to fully understand the purpose and logistics of this important second step.
Do not book your hotel room through any other third-party site. Doing so will cause your registration to be processed outside of our group block of rooms, and you will be charged directly for third-party hotel registrations.
Things to know as you reserve your hotel room:
- The JSN has secured a block of rooms at the Hyatt Tech Center hotel for the cohort gathering.
- Your registration fee covers your hotel cost, but you need to choose and reserve your room via the Hyatt reservation link below.
- You can choose a term of stay that is up to three days in advance and up to three days beyond the cohort gathering.
- Your registration fee will cover the hotel cost for the three days of the cohort gathering.
- You will receive the same room rate for any additional days (based on availability), but will ultimately be charged for those days.
- You will be asked for a credit card as you reserve your room, but your card will not be charged, unless you choose to arrive before and/or stay after the conference attendance dates. Incidentals will be charged to your credit card.