March 13, 2020: As school closures and travel restrictions have grown more numerous in light of the COVID-19 threat, the JSN has determined that it is unreasonable to continue with the three cohort gatherings scheduled for this spring.
Effective immediately, the following cohort gatherings are cancelled:
- Counselors, Guidance, & Learning Support (March 31- April 3)
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (March 24 - 27)
- Ignatian Service Directors (April 28 - May 1)
Email notification has been sent to all registered participants. The JSN is absorbing all costs related to these events, with the exception of individual travel costs.
Regrettably, existing future events and our transition to the Ignatian Colleagues Gathering model prohibit the rescheduling of these events. The JSN will seek means by which to communicate messages and share resources in an alternative fashion to the events.
Ignatian Service Directors’ Cohort Gathering 2020
April 28 – May 1, 2020
Bethany Center Retreat House
Welcome to our Ignatian Service Directors’ Cohort Gathering 2020 landing page. This page acts as a central resource, evolving to include more content as needed.
Planning Committee Members:
- Patrick Flaherty – McQuaid Jesuit, Rochester
- Justine Javier – Cristo Rey Jesuit High School, Sacramento
- Kevin Marshall – Saint Ignatius Loyola Academy, Baltimore
- Anthony Mattacchione – Regis Jesuit High School, Denver
- Sara Spittler – Saint Ignatius College Prep, Chicago
- Andy Wood – Jesuit High School, Tampa
- Iliana Brown – JSN Conference Office
If you have questions or suggestions as we prepare for our 2020 Cohort Gathering, please contact:
Director of Ignatian Mission Formation
Jesuit Schools Network
Registration for this event is now open. Please complete and submit the form below to register. Online registration will close on April 7, 2020, and there is a 53-person capacity at this event.
Your registration fee will cover the cohort gathering itself, group meals, and your guest room, should you require one.
Your registration pricing options are as follows:
- Single Occupancy – $900 (participants who DO require a guest room at the retreat center)
- Commuter – $550 (participants who DO NOT require a guest room at the retreat center)
Please contact Iliana Brown with any questions about guest rooms and pricing.