Deans of Students Cohort Gathering 2018
Welcome to our Deans of Students Cohort Gathering 2018 landing page. This page acts as a central resource, evolving to include more content as needed.
The Planning Committee is:
- Brenda Adams – Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory School
- Matt Darby – Rockhurst High School
- Peggy Haun-McEwen – Gonzaga Preparatory High School
- Jake Morris – Saint Peter’s Preparatory School
If you have questions or suggestions as we prepare for our 2018 Cohort Gathering, please contact:
Tim Sassen | email@example.com
Director of Global Partnerships and Communications
Jesuit Schools Network
Registration is now open for our November event! Since the last time we gathered, there have been a couple of changes to the registration process. Please note these changes as you step through the registration process:
- There are two steps to the process. In the first, you will reserve your spot at the JSN event. In the second, you will reserve your hotel room. Please read the instructions within this two-step process.
- The cohort gathering is more expensive than it was last time. The passage of time and our prime location in Phoenix have moved the costs up. Please know that the JSN does not profitfrom these events and we have, in coordination with the planning committee, tried to cut costs wherever possible.
STEP ONE: Register for the Event
STEP TWO: Reserve Your Hotel Room
Please read the following information carefully so as to fully understand the purpose and logistics of this important second step.
Do not book your hotel room through any other third-party site. Doing so will cause your registration to be processed outside of our group block of rooms, and you will be charged directly for third-party hotel registrations.
Things to know as you reserve your hotel room:
- The JSN has secured a block of rooms at the Sheraton Grand Phoenix hotel for the cohort gathering. You will need to reserve your room using the reservation link below.
- The Cohort Gathering dates are November 6 to November 9. Please refer to the agenda in the Communications and Materials tab for more details.
- The JSN group rate is available for up to three days before and after the cohort gathering dates for early arrivals and late departures, based on hotel availability.
- The deadline to reserve your room is Sunday, October 14, 2018.
- You will be asked to provide a credit card to hold your room, but your card will not be charged. Only incidentals will be charged upon checkout.
- The JSN will invoice your school after the cohort gathering.
- If you have any questions regarding room reservations, please contact Iliana Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org).