Business Officers’ Cohort Gathering 2018
April 24 -27, 2018
Hilton Tampa Downtown
Welcome to our Business Officers’ Cohort Gathering 2018 landing page. This page acts as a central resource, evolving to include more content as needed. Please be sure to periodically check the “Communications & Materials” tab on this landing page for further information, including agenda in progress.
The Steering Committee is:
- Kathleen Schuchardt – University of Detroit High School and Academy (Chair)
- Dana Brack – Rockhurst High School
- Carol Ford – Brophy College Preparatory
- John (Jack) Caulfield – St. Peter’s Preparatory School
- Chuck Leonard – Jesuit High School of Tampa
- Cindy Schofield – Nativity Worcester
- Iliana Brown – Jesuit Schools Network
The Jesuit School Network’s Business Officers Cohort Gathering will include conversation on many topics of interest to our schools, including trends in financial aid and enrollment management, alternatives to health insurance, exploring human resources, retirement plans and budgeting, benchmarking, and others. We will welcome Mr. Mike Reardon, Executive Director of the Catholic School Foundation, as our keynote speaker (link to his background here). Our gathering will also include a visit to the campus of Jesuit Tampa, as well as many opportunities for discussion and dialogue among your colleagues from around the JSN. The opportunity for professional conversation and learning is rich in this gathering, and we hope you will join your colleagues in April in Tampa.
If you have questions or suggestions as we prepare for our 2018 Cohort Gathering, please contact:
Kristin R. Cully | firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Research Development and Global Initiatives
Jesuit Schools Network
STEP ONE: Register for the Event
The first step to registering is to complete the form below. An email confirmation will be mailed to you once you submit this form. Please be sure to then complete STEP TWO so as to secure your hotel room.
STEP TWO: Secure Your Hotel Room
Please read the following information carefully so as to fully understand the purpose and logistics of this important second step.
Do not book your hotel room through any other third-party site. Doing so will cause your registration to be processed outside of our group block of rooms, and you will be charged directly for third-party hotel registrations.
Things to know as you reserve your hotel room:
- The JSN has secured a block of rooms at the Hilton Tampa Downtown hotel for the cohort gathering.
- Your registration fee covers your hotel cost, but you need to choose and reserve your room via the Hilton Tampa Downtown reservation link below.
- PLEASE NOTE: the hotel no longer has rooms available at the group rate prior to April 24. You can choose a term of stay that is up to three days beyond the cohort gathering based on availability.
- Your registration fee will cover the hotel cost for the three nights of the cohort gathering.
- You will receive the same room rate for any additional days (based on availability), but will ultimately be charged for those days.
- You will be asked for a credit card as you reserve your room, but your card will not be charged, unless you choose to arrive before and/or stay after the conference attendance dates. Incidentals will be charged to your credit card.