Athletic Directors and Student Activities Directors’ Cohort Gathering 2019
Welcome to our Athletic Directors and Student Activities Directors’ Cohort Gathering 2019 landing page. This page acts as a central resource, evolving to include more content as needed.
The Planning Committee is:
- Jimmy Bajner – Christ the King Jesuit High School
- Iliana Brown – Jesuit Schools Network
- Pete Burr – Brophy College Preparatory
- Mark Campbell* – Xavier College Preparatory
- Jason Dillon – Cristo Rey Jesuit High School (Chicago)
- John Fahy – Strake Jesuit High School
- Nick Kocsis – University of Detroit Jesuit High School and Academy
- Joe Reyda – Gonzaga College High School
- Catharine Steffens – Jesuit Schools Network
- Bryan Timme* – Regis Jesuit High School
If you have questions or suggestions as we prepare for our 2019 Cohort Gathering, please contact:
Catharine Steffens | firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Global Partnerships
Jesuit Schools Network
Register for Athletic and Student Activities Directors’ Cohort Gathering
Once you have submitted this form, don’t forget to reserve your hotel room!
Please read the following information carefully so as to fully understand the purpose and logistics of this important second step.
*To reserve your room, you must first have completed and submitted the Cohort Gathering registration form.
*Do not book your hotel room through any other third-party site. Doing so will cause your registration to be processed outside of our group block of rooms, and you will be charged directly for third-party hotel registrations.
Things to know as you reserve your hotel room:
- The JSN has secured a block of rooms at the Doubletree by Hilton, Crystal City hotel for the cohort gathering.
- Your registration fee covers your hotel cost. To reserve your room, you must provide a credit card to hold the room, but you will only be charged for incidentals; room and tax will be posted against the JSN master account.
- Group room rates will be honored three day pre- and post-gathering based on availability at the hotel.
- Please send an email to Catharine Steffens if you have any questions.