Advancement Officers Cohort Gathering 2018
July 15 – 17, 2018
Loyola University Chicago
Welcome to our Advancement Officers Cohort Gathering 2018 landing page. This page acts as a central resource, evolving to include more content as needed. Please be sure to periodically check the “Communications & Materials” tab for further information.
The Steering Committee is:
- Gus Sonnenberg – Rockhurst High School, Kansas City (Chair)
- John Morabeto – St. Ignatius High School, Cleveland
- Jeff McCormick – St. Ignatius HIgh School, Cleveland
- Elizabeth Wambui – Nativity School of Worcester
- Colleen Carter – Boston College High School
- Darla Hooker – St. Paul’s High School, Winnipeg
- Dean Hanks – Bellarmine Preparatory School, Tacoma
- Steve Holte – Christ the King Jesuit College Preparatory, Chicago
If you have questions or suggestions as we prepare for our 2018 cohort gathering, please contact:
Bill Muller | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jesuit Schools Network
STEP ONE: Register for the Event
The first step to registering is to complete the form below. An email confirmation will be mailed to you once you submit this form. Please be sure to then complete STEP TWO so as to secure your room at Loyola University.
STEP TWO: Secure Your Room
Please read the following information carefully so as to fully understand the purpose and logistics of this important second step.
Things to know as you reserve your room:
- The JSN has secured a block of rooms at Loyola University for the cohort gathering.
- Your registration fee covers your room cost, but you need to choose and reserve your room via the Loyola University reservation link below.
- Once on the reservation page:
- Ensure that the Arrival Date is set to July 15, 2018 and the Departure Date to July 18, 2018. (Based on availability, you may set an earlier arrival date or a later departure date.)
- Select “Baumhart-Water Tower” in the Area dropdown
- Use the code jsn2018 in the “Promotion/Conference Code” box to ensure that you are added to the JSN room block
- No payment is required at this time — invoices will be sent after the cohort gathering.
- Any questions regarding your lodging should be directed to email@example.com.