Admissions Directors’ Cohort Gathering 2019
Welcome to our Admissions Directors’ Cohort Gathering 2019 landing page. This page acts as a central resource, evolving to include more content as needed.
The Planning Committee is:
- Tom Beverick – Strake Jesuit College Preparatory, Houston, TX
- Erin DeKlotz – Jesuit High School, Portland, OR
- Pat Hill – Cristo Rey Jesuit High School, Baltimore, MD
- Paul Muller – Regis Jesuit High School, Denver, CO
- Erika Vardaro – Boston College High School, Boston, MA
In support from the JSN Conference Office:
- Iliana Brown – Operations Officer
- Tom Noonan – Director of Ignatian Mission Formation
If you have questions or suggestions as we prepare for our 2019 Cohort Gathering, please contact:
Dr. Thomas Noonan | firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Ignatian Mission Formation
Jesuit Schools Network
Register for the Admissions Directors’ Cohort Gathering
Once you have submitted this form, please don’t forget to reserve your hotel room!
Please read the following information carefully so as to fully understand the purpose and logistics of this important second step.
*To reserve your room, you must first have completed and submitted the Cohort Gathering registration form.
*Do not book your hotel room through any other third-party site. Doing so will cause your registration to be processed outside of our group block of rooms, and you will be charged directly for third-party hotel registrations.
Things to know as you reserve your hotel room:
- The JSN has secured a block of rooms at the Crowne Plaza Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor hotel for the cohort gathering.
- Your registration fee covers your hotel cost. To reserve your room, you must provide a credit card to hold the room, but you will only be charged for incidentals; room and tax will be posted against the JSN master account.
- Group room rates will be honored three day pre- and post-gathering based on availability of guest rooms at the hotel. You must manually click in your desired dates; it will not populate automatically.
- Please send an email to Tom Noonan if you have any questions.